Sunday 20 September 2015

Welcome!

HELLO EVERYBODY! So we're Alissa and Eliza and this is our new blog, where we'll have lots of fun posting about fashion, makeup, DIY's, advice and LOADS OF OTHER RANDOM STUFF! Seriously, there are no limits to what we will be posting on here, just things we hope you enjoy, so
STAY TUNED! Sometimes it may be school related, because we still go, but even if you're not our age or a girl for that matter, we'll still have many things here to suit you too;)...everyone is welcome :D We should probably stop rambling and end the post but make sure you
check for any new updates and so on in the side bar>>
And don't forget to get involved in the comments section BELOW. Follow us on Instagram if you want, we're BeautyCrownsBlog. Anyway until next time...BYEEE!

P.S. Make sure to follow us for new posts so you don't miss a thing! DO...IT...NOW. Please. Okay bye. :)

~Eliza and Alissa x

13 comments:

  1. Welcome! I'm so pleased you guys have joined the blogging world, it's pretty amazing!
    Can't wait to see more content!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yes, I'd love to follow each other. Would you mind following me first? I've had people ask to follow each other and then never follow me back. Just let me know when you have! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and look forward to reading your posts specially DIY posts.

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Your blog is AMAZING x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post as per usual! My purse is definitely going to take a bruising because of this post haha xx



    How To Dress for a Fashion Interview

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see how you guys will develop this space! Best of luck to you both in the blogging world!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what you will be posting♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the blogging world!
    I can't wait to see the things you post <3
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete