Thursday 1 October 2015

September Favourites

Hey everyone! So this month I've tried out a lot of new products so today I thought I would talk to you about some of my favs!




1) Sleek Original Eyeshadow Palette 

The eyeshadows is this palette are VERY pigmented. They are all shimmery except the matte black and although I prefer my eyeshadows to be matte, these are always great for a special occasion!

2) Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

This stuff is honestly the best concealer I have EVER used. It covers up amazingly as well as brightening under your eyes. The consistency isn't too thick which is something that puts me off about many concealers and it feels very lightweight. 

3) Makeup Revolution One Blush Stick

This is supposed to be a stick blusher, however the shade I have is Matte Malibu so it can easily be pulled off as a contour shade. You can get either a matte or a sheer look by applying it with a wet brush and the finish is amazing. Although I've personally never tried it myself, a lot of reviews say it's a great dupe for the Nars Matte Multiple but 6x less the price!




Moving away from the makeup and onto the skincare side of things. These products are incredible and always make your skin super soft after your shower!



4) Soap And Glory 'Scrub Of Your Life' Body Scrub

One thing that makes this scrub better than any other scrub is exfoliating beads. I've found that in a lot of body scrubs I've tried, they're either too harsh on my skin or do no exfoliating at all. However, this one is right in the middle!

5) Soap And Glory 'Righteous Butter' Body Butter

So the weather's getting colder and I don't know about you, but for me it means my skin is going to feel more dry and rough. That's why I always like to keep this body butter on hand after a shower- it's moisturising, non-greasy and VERY concentrated (seriously you can barely pick it up from the container!)

6) Soap And Glory 'Clean on Me' Shower Gel

Ok before I go any further, can I just mention how creative I think these names are?! The packaging is also really cute and I'm a sucker for good packaging, I just want to buy the whole Soap And Glory range every time I go into Boots!

But anyway this shower is basically everything a shower gel should do really. It smells great, lathers up easily and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean.

So that's it for me! I can't believe it's OCTOBER ALREADY?! But it's time for Autumn and Winter now so I'm not complaining! Thanks so much for reading this post and don't forget to follow our blog and also comment what items you've been loving this month!

~Alissa x


9 comments:

  1. I love Soap & Glory products, they are really amazing and work really well. You definitely should try their Hand Food, it's really nice! :) Anyway, would you follow me on my blog? I will follow you back. Just leave a comment on one of my posts. I would really appreciate it. Thank you! Have a good time ahead! :)

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette looks awesome, great shades.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great favorites! I love the packaging of soap & glory products so much - the retro and girly design is just to die for.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear you have all of my favourites in this post! Sleek eyeshadows are my favourite and my Rimmel Glam'eyes is my holy grail product and don't get me started on soap & glory haha! The products smell AMAZINGGGG!! Loved this post, really enjoyed reading it :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely colours in that eye shadow palette! x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey its me Glam Girl! Your blog is so cool! i love it... i'd really love to talk more <3
    ...http://glamgirlkenzz.blogspot.ca
    XOXO Glam Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! <3
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sleek palette, such bright and festive colours!!!
    xx
    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete